I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

come walk in my shoes

So like a week ago, my mom was ready to switch to a new phone. Effin thing is she had no idea on how she'd move all her contacts. So being a nice daughter who needs some new shoes (don't have any job, so cant afford much, hee!) did and done the moving for her.

After 500+ effin contacts, manually encoded, since nobody knew what program to use. (Good thing, I was in the mood that night.)

Ended up buying these cute pair of brand new kicks, as payment.
I gots this yellow fever lately, never thought i'd be attracted to yellow.

Real good for the coming season.
Summer skin, waves, sun




Fingers almost numb and paralyzed.
So worth it.

2 comments:

londynkouture said...

kute shoes, love the color

LK

Coco said...

thank you, plus there def comfy!