I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

Resolution BullCrap!!!

hahaha! So i guess, everybody's got to make a new year resolution! I have always been so against it but just for kicks I Really want to make something.

  • Forget about (You know who!)
  • Typical, exercise to death, extremely gained weight over the year.
  • Be good, like totally morally, and everything in between!
  • Ofcourse, shop more! We got to replenish the wardrobe! So getting old for my threads!
  • be friendlier? Like maybe? Cause last time I checked, I was hella nice, but it seems like people get further pushed back. Hmm, maybe it cause of the sudden mood swings i get at times.
  • Be more closed! (It's a personal choice!) Something bout those random relationships that keep occurring.
Well, i don't know if these sh*t are resolutions, but i know who I am, i and it would be so effin sudden if I start doing sh*t by the book or by text.

No comments: