I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

Can I use real bullets now?

"Leon"


Leon and Mathilda

So heard about Leon for such a long time but always forget to download it. Finally last night I got to watch it, and its now definitely in my top 10 fave. movies. Old movie, but a need too watch, Classic! There were also moments when Leon was a bit funny and weird.

Haha, well, there was a point in my life when I used to want to be a hitman/cleaner when I was a kid too, like I also love Go-Go and O-ren Ishii in Kill Bill, kid assasins.
Haha, what can i say i was a weird kid.



No comments: