I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

Fall or fly

So I also got my new ink yesterday, I was thinking of getting some quote I like or lines from songs I love.
Like:
  • I'm only sleeping - from The Beatles
  • If i ruled the world - from Lauryn Hill and Nas
  • My soul is in the sky - Random Quote forgot who said this
  • Oderint dum Metuant (Let them hate so long as they fear) - Julius Ceasar (As I remember?) Gonna get this someday still though
  • And more random lines that popped in my head, alot of shakespearean stuff and song lines, that I cant remember right now.

But then I just got this:

It says Fall or Fly

Imma explain what it means to me and a better clearer photo next time!

3 comments:

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whatcha Nameis said...

OMGGGGGGGGG !!!
That's the same thing I'm doing for my first. I'm so scared though. Because I want something amazing, an amazing quote. Ya know? I love your tattoo. Its something for inifity!

If i ruled the world , that's a great one. But then I just thought If I actually ruled the world I would be miserable. Hahaha , nice !

Coco said...

Hahaha, thanks for the love