I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

Mad Crazy Cravings

Can any of you crazy people out there with loads of DOUGH and looking for someone or something to burn them on, can you do me a favor of buying me a couple things!

1. Wanting some of those shirts from Married to the Mob eversince I heard of them!
2. Brand new kicks, Nike SB Dunks, if you please?
3. A couple of basic Basic tees from A.A.
4. Some Miss Wax Jewelry

Fly them out here, quick, please!

Or how bout buying me a plane ticket to Cali?

Haha, I could just wish someone would be so kind enough to get me those shit. Hmm, only one person i know, maybe mom would?

Oh and I been craving for some burritos all day!!
F*ck this diet!

No comments: