I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.
Guess who's back in the atmosphere, been M.i.A. in the blog scene for a while now. Shit aint that busy though, my days were all about school and then straight home, all cranky and shitty on the train rides to and fro. But I dont know, I just felt like leaving the cyberworld for a bit. It was sorta weird the first couple of days, since we all got used to checking e-mails and stuff online everyday, but then it just became normal. Like back in the days when I didnt own a laptop.
So now I'm updating myself with all the random blogs on my list.

No comments: