I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

running in circles, not knowing where life takes you

I'm like borderline confused as of to what i'm supposed to do right now.
  • Finals is coming up in a week or so, and tons of heavy projects and papers are due! And I don't know where I'm standing with that.
  • Signing up for next term's classes were done last week. And I didn't do that either.
  • Since I don't know if I am going to enroll next term, cause I'm going to Cali and I might be staying there for a couple of months. I don't know when I'm coming back!
  • Signing up for LOA in a few weeks.
  • Deciding whether to come back early because I wanna celebrate my 19th birthday in B.c. and also since my best friend R will be giving birth around that time too.
  • Deciding on whether I should miss one term, which means I'd be held back again and I sorta don't want that.
I'm just way confusing myself even more by writing it down.
WHY THE FUCK DOES SCHOOL ALWAYS GET IN THE WAY OF SHIT!

No comments: