I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

where is my romeo?

Gawd! Been getting those fucked up days again, days when I feel bummed out and gloomy and just want to cuddle and be lovey-dovey. But hey, been single for a while now, and its somewhat bittersweet! Some days you feeling it, some days its just sad. I still haven't found THAT BOY. Which is so fucking annoying cause everytime some dude wants to sweep me of my feet and be with me, I'm like yeah alright, maybe next time. I've gone cold! Stuck in a sick vibe! Haha! Somethings wrong with me, I gotta fix it!

xoxo
Coco

No comments: