I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

Easy breezy getting a dose of some summer skin

So yeah, its the summer season out here in the P.I. So I had a little dose of that last week, just in time to get a little tan before I leave for the U.S. of A.
So I went to Cebu, then Panglao, Bohol which was a real good spot. Most people would be going to Boracay instead cause it really is better there but with all the people it could be pretty crowded sometimes like it doesn't make you relax or something. So I think Bohol needs a little more hype. Its like a mini Bora, anyways. The beach, hotels, restaurants and bars all over, minus the intense crowd. Go there and see for yourself.
Oh then we went back to Cebu, chilled in Shangrila Mactan on departure day since our flight was real late, 9pm. Extreme Luxe, run to that spot too, if you go there.

I'll be posting photos of that next time.
Cause its my finals exam week! Damn, after all the relaxing and chilling, you go home to a shitload of mess. Some papers I havent done! Ugh..

xoxo

No comments: