I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

i'll be out here for the next 5 months!

Align CenterSo im here, living in Millbrae,California again. Arrived in SFO April 19th, i think. Jet lag still pretty much on. Excited to go around. But sad cause i don't really know anybody out here. So I guess i'll try to share my wanderings as much as i could. Internet's pretty down so it'll be slow posting, maybe in the next couple of days it'll be up.
Photo's from the beach trip aren't even up, so be patiently waiting.
xoxo

2 comments:

bimbobeautiful said...

so jealous!

I am in Glasgow and it's raining!

Cute blog, have fun!!

xx

Coco said...

haha, Thank you, cant stop looking at yours too..