I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

Living life in the slow lane..

Damn what a long hiatus from blogging.
Anyways, things are pretty much chill since I got here. Been at home most of the time. My head's either at the t.v. or my laptop or reading random books. Finished about 6 books, which is so not me, but i do love reading though.
I got to meet up twice with a friend from B.C. too, who now lives in L.A. First in L.a., when we met up with family friends in Pasadena, where I stayed a couple months back in 2007. Second, he picked us up here in the bay and we went to a party at Milpitas where his friends were. Had a lot of fun that night, a lil too crazy though for some people.
Also we've been going around downtown SF alot, of course Union Sq. was a must. But me and shopping aren't really happening, not too much cash to burn. Most of my dough goes on food, cigs (that are fucking expensive out here) and books. So not much clothing buys. =(
Oh, and since my plan on getting a job didn't really work out, not much hiring going on right now around this area, I started trying my best on working out everyday. Little bit of cardio and strength stuff. It's been helping me feel way good, cause at this house there's nothing but healthy eating. Its cool though, I still eat a lil bit rubbish on some days. =)
So probably a lot more photos coming soon.

xoxo

No comments: