I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

stills from Cebu/Bohol

I finally get to post these.

1st night in Cebu at some bbq spot

At a sick cafe, in the middle of where the hell are we right now?, owned by a friendAt Panglao, Bohol



A kid called Raffi
(some kid we saw a couple of times, and i thought of kidnapping him and painting him blue so he'd look like a smurf, Haha, i just love curly/wavy haired dudes)


tarsiers


Chocolate Hills




Edge coaster on top of some hotel in Cebu, i forgot which one

At Shangrila Mactan, I could stay there forever

No comments: