I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

all grown and sexy..

Always had a thing for Shia Labeouf, even back when i was watching even stevens or holes, he was stupid, goofy and all but i thought it was hella cute. Haha! Plus, I like his voice, hell, I dont know why. And now he's all skilled and on top of it, so what's not to like, right?


I've watched Revenge of the Fallen twice in the movies already, I thought it was epic, all the shit that happened were hella BRUTAL than whatever was on the 1st one.


5 comments:

J said...

I second your crush on him. I think he is just so damn sexy.. Something about him. Also, after reading a story about him on tales of a groupie.. Ha. He's a 10 on my list. :)

lerx said...

girl he is hella fine!

NODtoMOD said...

he looks totally hot in these pics! he was never on my radar but is sure the hell is now! xo

Coco said...

@ J, just read that story, wow if it were true, im mad jealous, haha!

Coco said...

haha, his like my no. 1 crush..
oh wait im in love.. =)