I have no claim on every photo posted, some have links on them, most none since i quickly am forgetful and care less, like any other, unless you want recognition please do tell. And it be obviously be my own if i got my face plastered on 'em or otherwise look shitty in a way.

She's so hollywood..






Robot Chicken x Gym Class Heroes @ SkateLand

God, this was the highlight of my entire stay in Cali. Watching Gym Class Heroes and skating for freeeeeee!
Skating, something i haven't done since i was 10? So I dropped a couple of times, fun though. And me touching Travis! Haha, I'm so lame, but like i said, i got a thing for him.
Oh, and i saw Fez.
And one of those referee/helper dudes, the one who looked like Fogell was hella cute.

It was all sudden, it was destiny! Haha. We were just there to visit cousins and the step's relatives. I felt so hungover from drinks at T's house, that I almost bailed, instead i tried sleeping it off the whole afternoon.
Next thing I know I was outside SkateLand waiting to get in, head still kinda spaced out.

I didn't have any pictures with me on though. Sad. I was stupid enough to forget to charge the cam.

No comments: